OCEANS’15 MTS/IEEE GENOVA: AUTHOR INFORMATION
In order for OCEANS'15 Conference papers to appear in the Technical Program and to be presented at OCEANS Conferences, the following requirements must be met:
1. The originally submitted abstract cannot be used as your Conference paper.
2. The paper shall be from a minimum of 4 pages to a maximum of 10 pages, including figures and references, and without blank pages at the end.
3. The paper must be formatted to US Letter size (8.5 by 11 inch). Style templates are available below.
4. You should carefully proofread and check the layout of the Paper before going through Step 5, it will save you valuable time.
The conference ID is 33727X . The IEEE PDF eXpress for the conference will open from Feb16. The file returned from the PDF eXpress site is the file that you will upload to the OCEANS ’15 MTS/IEEE Genova conference website. Please save it to your computer where you can access it when using our website in the next step.
6. Submit (upload) your paper and register for the conference via the coded link identified in your acceptance e-mail. If that link isn't working, you can go to the Author Login & Administration Page and use your email address and password sent in your acceptance email to do the same. The deadline for all submissions is March 27, 2015.
Registration of the paper also registers you as a delegate for the full-week of the conference. A single paper registration fee can be applied to up to three papers on which you are a co-author. To include additional papers simply enter their abstract numbers in the provided fields during the paper registration process. If you will not be presenting your paper, there is a field to indicate who the presenting author is
You will be required to enter keywords to describe your paper.You will be required to complete a copyright form. Note that receipt of your paper by this Conference constitutes release for open publication by IEEE on IEEE Xplore. No cancellation of such release is permissible after submission in this step.You will be required to complete the Paper Registration process.
Upload your paper(s) as IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF files returned to you by email from the PDF eXpress website.
7. You may verify receipt of your paper by downloading it from the conference website.We will not send an email acknowledgement.
8. A poster presentation or oral presentation of the paper at the conference is required for the paper to be published in the citable Proceedings of the conference in IEEE Xplore, the IEEE on-line database.
Failure to present the paper at the conference will result in withdrawal of the paper from the final published Proceedingsof OCEANS’15 MTS/IEEE GENOVA. The preprints distributed at the conference may contain your paper, but that is not the official publication which can be cited in other literature. Please be sure to attend and orally present your paper, or have a co-author do so.
Style Templates:To assist you in the preparation of your paper, downloadable templates are available. Authors can download the latest IEEE style templates for MS-Word and LaTeX manuscripts directly from IEEE.